Monday, September 27, 2004

is my world really that wonderful?

doesn't seem like it. i'm in a horrible mood today, but i feel extremely guily for not posting in a week and a half. honestly, i had nothing to say that you haven't already heard. "i'm tired", "i'm nervous", "i have no money", "i'm excited about my new job", etc. to top it all off, we're getting rain from hurricane/tropical storm jeanne and my birthday is swiftly approaching. not a milestone birthday, but one more all the same. next year i will really be freaking out. i am not looking forward to the big 3-0.

i had terrible luck this weekend with knitting projects. i ending up frogging several things i was working on. and the stupid blanket looms over my head like a rain cloud. i'm trying to keep from starting any new projects because i have so many old ones to finish. i'm starting to realize why i put many of these down in the first place.

two more weeks of being bored and sitting on the internet all day. i'm pretty sure that in my new position, i won't have time for playing games, looking up knitting patterns, searching for recipes, or adding to/changing my wedding registries. i'm not sure whether i'm glad or sad about that.

money continues to be a problem. it's hard for me to understand how it seems like we've cut back on so much, yet we still can't pay bills. maybe we will have to get another roommate. or maybe i should offer to take a job on the weekends, since i make less than casey anyway. i just know that i would REALLY be miserable if i did that.

i guess i should get back to work, but all i really want to do is curl up with my dogs and sleep my life away...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Todaro said...

It always gets better.

Joy's not the only person who knows you have a blog, and reads it.

And, "C" (see latest comment on The Spazz Report) I was just kidding about showing up at Stitch Bitch.

September 30, 2004 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home