Monday, September 13, 2004

the sky is falling

okay, well maybe things aren't THAT bad, but they're pretty bad. no money, as per usual. eating burritoes twice this week because they're cheap. the school loan people fucked up my loans and of course it's my fault, meaning that i have to somehow get proof that it's their fault before they garnish my wages next week. didn't i just say that i have no money? i want to talk to my dad about it, he's the keeper of my loans and all my paperwork, but he's in california and not answering his phone. and on top of all this, planning a wedding, or even just a dance party, is REALLY stressing me out! and i'm just in the info-gathering stage right now. everything seems to be so expensive and there's all these crazy hidden fees. as far as i can tell, i'm going to get screwed one way or another. and all this yucky school loan crap makes me want to either just put off the wedding for longer, or beg daddy to pay off my loan rather than paying for the wedding. but that's no fun.

and of course, all of this stupid crap has made me want to go home and hide under the covers rather than go to the gym. i'm supposed to be starting a new world order today, diet and excersize, because i don't want to be fat when we get married. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home